This topic has 23 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Storm_GEKO.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
    • Avble Participant
      January 2, 2022 at 23:10 #3712

Hi all, Happy New year!

For a few days I can’t play any game via Novaworld. When I click its menu option and log in, game begin to lag very much, when I hit win to quit it, I got sysdump txt saved window. I tried to delete that file, but the problem occures over and over. I believe this is a Novaworld problem, anyone got the same? I don’t run any kind of stuff for multiplayer, just in case.

• Avble Participant
      January 2, 2022 at 23:11 #3713

I don’t want to reinstall AW2 and everything else, hope there’s another way…

• Walker*|* Participant
      January 3, 2022 at 06:22 #3737

Got the same problem here for two days now if you get on the servers it lags so bad you cant control your mouse to get to a game.

The icons do not show it must be nova world but I went to Black Hawk Down server and thats nova but no problems it works fine there. So not sure what is causing it. Hope it get better soon. Going to try and host from Nova and see if thats is possible.

Walker*|*

• Avble Participant
      January 3, 2022 at 15:00 #3738

Thanks for reply Shogun, exactly the same, I spoke to one more guy, same, something is wrong with Nova, playing lan causing no problems, but I also got BFM mod, the only way to play which (excluding singleplayer tab) is via NW, that hurts.

• Captain Keymaster
      January 4, 2022 at 00:02 #3740

If anyone is being the host server just bring your server up in Lan tell all your friends to download BattleLan and give them your IP number to put in the BattleLan. Always start your BattleLan up as administrator

You all should be able to play then without logging into Novalogic then

• TheWad Participant
      January 4, 2022 at 03:23 #3741

I hate the fact NW is down but glad to hear I am not the only one having this problem. I hate reimaging servers!!!

• Red Dog Participant
      January 6, 2022 at 18:57 #3745

The game does work, the lobby is just jacked-up. You just have to wait awhile, go get a beer, twist up a fatty, have a quickie……and it will act normal again.

• Avble Participant
      January 6, 2022 at 21:02 #3746

Exactly, thought maybe there’s a quick solution…

• Walker*|* Participant
      January 6, 2022 at 22:05 #3747

So get to the lobby and let it run and it will straighten its self out. I’ve been running lan and for some reason it wouldn’t let my son join and he is in the network. Wondering if that has anything to do with that? I have an old server  with Windows server 5 and another computer was going to set up and run as another server as well for the game but having issues with both machines right now. Running a third tier business connection should handle it and then some.

Will try what your saying about logging into the lobby and see what happens.  Thanks

Walker*|*

• Avble Participant
      January 7, 2022 at 01:05 #3748

Guys, Nova is back! Played a bit in TR, asked another player, he said that he waited 5 minutes or so, and lags were gone. In case if this repeats, you know what to do, simple as it is.

• TheWad Participant
      January 9, 2022 at 08:44 #3749

Well if any of us knew the IP of NW ,we could guess the password and restart the servers our  selves. I have be

en trying but no availe.

• TheWad Participant
      January 9, 2022 at 08:45 #3750

I am not going to give up,maybe if we had someone to contact, we would BUY the server…..

• Avble Participant
      January 9, 2022 at 13:57 #3752

Now it is down because of maintenance, before menu was lagging badly, wait.

• CPT Chromey Participant
      January 9, 2022 at 21:49 #3753

I’ve run into the same nwec42 and haven’t reached the lobby in several days.
      Not sure if I’m missing a step or not.

Cheers all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

Username: