This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Inactive
      April 7, 2019 at 09:16 #2705

Is this feature not working in AW2 mod at all or is it my installation that fails? I prefer to have control when I want to be medded and right in the line of fire is not on my list. Meds can be very annoying sometimes.

Also, this feature stopped working in Typhoon Rising and it totally ruins my game experience.

Any ideas how to restore this functionality without reinstalling everything?

• Captain Keymaster
      April 8, 2019 at 19:21 #2708

Hi

The way it works is in the old way where you can get health from a medic, or if you are down you can be revived by a medic.
      There is not consent that you need to approve, you will just get it automatically.

• Inactive
      May 4, 2019 at 10:45 #2711

My point is that the old way is no longer working on my machine how it’s supposed to.

If you go to the PLAYER tab at start screen there are two options top right corner: medic revive consent and autoreload.

Both have a checkbox. I can check/uncheck autoreload and it will switch from manual to autoreload. I can also check/uncheck medic revice consent. When checked medics should not be able to revive me unless I call for a med.  I have been playing with revive consent turned on for a few months but now it doesn’t work anymore.

• Inactive
      May 6, 2019 at 12:10 #2712

Turns out you have to uncheck the box to activate revive consent, counterintuitive interface.. I am pretty sure I tested both options to no avail, no clue why it is working again but it is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

Username: