This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Walker*|*.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Walker*|* Participant
      January 5, 2022 at 18:21 #3743

Cap I tried to down load the map encursion AW2 But when go to open the file to copy it sends me out on the web to find a program to open that file. All the others were fine with DL but that one could not get to open not sure if mapbe the file is croupt. With Nova acting squirly I thought I would get all the maps I could so if Lan is all we have I got enough maps to keep me happy. LOL.

Hope something happens soon with Nova World.

Walker*|*

• Delta_Rat Participant
      January 23, 2022 at 20:37 #3763

Do you mean the Incursion? found here – https://awmod.com/aw2-the-incursion/

I just downloaded it now. It extracted fine and runs no problem.

It was at the top of my map list called Mission 5 – The Incursion

• Walker*|* Participant
      January 24, 2022 at 23:52 #3765

I tried it again I tried to open the file from here and I tried to save it and then open it and it says I have to go out on the web to find a program to open it. This is the only file of all the ones posted for maps. I DL all of them and this is the only one that won’t work have no idea like I said all the others were fine no problem they all work.

Not sure if its a web issue or computer issue just know I can’t  get this one to work. I have played it many times on the servers and that is why I wanted it. Thanks for trying

Walker*|*

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

Username: