Frontpage Forums GENERAL AW2 THINGS GENERAL AW2 DISCUSSION Is LAN only possible
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by AvatarRellik.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Rellik Participant
      February 9, 2021 at 17:52 #3145

Hi,

I’m new to the site and I’m not exactly the sharpest tech knife in the drawer, so please excuse my ignorance.

I have been a JO fan for many years. Unfortunately I have been restricted to LAN parties due to lack of decent internet in our neck of the woods. (I was once asked if they had to pump sunshine to us out here. To which I replied, “Sunshine?”) So I’m blessed with ping times to the power of ten that have me drop-kicked to the curb from most game servers. I actually stumbled across this site while browsing for something else. I’m glad I decided to take a look.

Our LAN parties consist of 4-6 PCs connected through a Netgear switch. This has worked flawless for years.

I already had JO:TR and JO:IC4 mod on my computer. I downloaded and installed both the AW2 Mod full install and the update. I can access the game page, but I don’t see any straight forward way to play LAN only, the way I am currently able to do with JO:TR and JO:IC. I have looked through the forums and it looks like this is not possible with AW2 Mod. Is that correct or am I missing something?

~ Rellik

"When you've said everything you had to say, done all you are willing to do, and refuse to bleed again. The pen stops, the obituary is complete. The dirt patiently waits for the walking dead."

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Comments

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – The Incursion

AW2 – Wanderlust

AW2 – Astroid Mining (new)

AW2 – Open Sky

AW2 – Perfect Shot

AW2 – The Poseidon

AW2 – The Arena

AW2 – OP: Nifty Package

AW2 – Bullets And Lice

AW2 – Some Days Are Better