This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by benage.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Captain Keymaster
      November 6, 2017 at 23:27 #2351
      1. Once you have found a map in our map section, click on the “Download Map” button in the map page.
      2. This will download a zip file to your computer. Extract the contents of the zip file and copy the files into the Advanced Warfare 2 folder on your computer
        If you don’t know where the folder is, fastest way is to go to type “awmod folder” into Windows Search
      3. The map will now show up in the game under “Lan” > “Host Game” > Filter Missions to “COOPERATIVE” for easier viewing – assuming you have downloaded a COOP map.
        (NICE-TO-KNOW: The map is not always added alphabetical in the list, so you may have to search a bit to find it)

4. Doubleclick the map and “Start hosting”!
      5. If you are a real cool dude, then go back to awmod.com and comment about your experience with the map. 🙂

• benage Participant
      April 4, 2021 at 05:48 #3164

Hey Captain!

Apologies for the stupid question, but where is the awmod folder? I’ve looked under both my JO and AW2 folders and neither have this subfolder.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Ben

• Captain Keymaster
      April 4, 2021 at 15:47 #3166

Hey Captain! Apologies for the stupid question, but where is the awmod folder? I’ve looked under both my JO and AW2 folders and neither have this subfolder. Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben,

No worries. It’s not a folder called “awmod folder”, it’s just your game directory where Advanced Warfare 2 is installed.

One way to easily find it, is to go hit (Windows key + S). This will open Window search.
      Now type “AW2 folder” and hit enter.
      This will take you directly to the AW2 folder.

There you place any extracted map files.
      Next time you start the game, it will show in the COOP map list.

• benage Participant
      April 5, 2021 at 04:37 #3176

Cool, thanks mate, good to know! Man I wish THQ Nordic released Angel Falls, even if it wasn’t that great, just the same as JO but with a slightly newer engine would be cool haha.

Cheers,

Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

Username: