This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Walker*|*.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Rellik Participant
      February 9, 2021 at 16:55 #3144

Hello, I registered on this site yesterday. I have been a JO fan for many years. I stumbled across this site while searching for something else. I’m glad I decided to take a look. Thanks to all who keep the JO platform alive.

~ Rellik

"When you've said everything you had to say, done all you are willing to do, and refuse to bleed again. The pen stops, the obituary is complete. The dirt patiently waits for the walking dead."

• Walker*|* Participant
      February 10, 2021 at 09:14 #3146

Hi Rellik like you there are still die hard fans of this and BHD hope to see you own the servers welcome to the group.

Walker*|*

• Rellik Participant
      February 10, 2021 at 21:57 #3147

Thanks, Shogun.

~ Rellik

"When you've said everything you had to say, done all you are willing to do, and refuse to bleed again. The pen stops, the obituary is complete. The dirt patiently waits for the walking dead."

• Walker*|* Participant
      February 20, 2021 at 08:07 #3150

Not sure what time your own my handle here is my game handle if you see me playing hit me up. I am usual on late night I am in central time zone. Sorry I haven’t hit you back before now ben off line with death to deal with.

Hope to see ya on take care.

Walker*|*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

Username: