This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by Flame.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Flame Participant
      October 30, 2018 at 01:38 #2589

Hello all, I have a problem Installing AW2 on my windows 10 64bit pro pc. After installing AW2 and the update I get an error box pop up stating “This program was not installed using the provided installer. Please uninstall and reinstall.”

I am using the downloaded installers, in fact the same installers on my Windows 10 Home 64bit and that installs and runs fine. Typhoon Rising and Escalation are ok.

Any Ideas as I really only want to play AW2. Thank you in Advance.

• Captain Keymaster
      December 9, 2018 at 18:37 #2608

Hello all, I have a problem Installing AW2 on my windows 10 64bit pro pc. After installing AW2 and the update I get an error box pop up stating “This program was not installed using the provided installer. Please uninstall and reinstall.” I am using the downloaded installers, in fact the same installers on my Windows 10 Home 64bit and that installs and runs fine. Typhoon Rising and Escalation are ok. Any Ideas as I really only want to play AW2. Thank you in Advance.

Hi Flame

Would you happen to have installed Joint Operations Combined Arms Gold?

• Flame Participant
      December 9, 2018 at 19:12 #2609

No definately not combined arms gold, it’s the standard typhoon rising cd followed by escalation cd. it is on windows 10 pro 64bit with latest updates.

• Inactive
      December 14, 2018 at 01:20 #2614

Try to run the installer as well as the update patch as administrator.
      Right click on the installer. go to properties and set compatibility mode to XP, then run as admin. Hopefully that’s all.

I’m also curious to know if you get this error from the installer itself or from the update. Please run the game on version 4.40 before installing the update.

• Flame Participant
      January 8, 2019 at 21:02 #2647

Hi, that did it, Installed as administrator installed played the game then installed update as manager. Now I can play AW2 once more. Many thanks and happy new year to you and everyone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Amicabe

AW2 – Mission

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

Username: