This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by Walker*|*.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Walker*|* Participant
      January 4, 2021 at 17:57 #3120

Does anyone here have the game change your weapon at random during game play. Has gotten me killed like a million time. LOL. But is there a fix for this?

Walker*|*

• Captain Keymaster
      January 10, 2021 at 20:43 #3121

Does anyone here have the game change your weapon at random during game play. Has gotten me killed like a million time. LOL. But is there a fix for this?

Hi Shogun

I think it depends on the host settings. If you join somebody else’s server, they can decide.
      If you want to decide you can host yourself.

Also if you play a single player map, the map creator can also set what loadout it should be (MED only)

• Walker*|* Participant
      December 22, 2021 at 22:55 #3704

Sorry Cap just now responding to this my bad. But I understand setting servers so you can change what you can have on that map or in that server its not like that. I will be 30 mins or even longer in the map and all of a sudden I am running with a G3 set on full auto and then I change weapon to the next in line. I thought maybe I had hit the roll button on the mouse or an extra side button on the mouse but no I put a basic mouse  on and it still did it just as much as with the other’s.

So I guessing it might be something in the code that might be wrong with my game so I’m stumped. It only happen’s every now and then during a game and not all maps so not sure. But no big deal I thought if there was a easy fix I would love to try. Seems every time it happens it’s cridical and results are the same every time I DIE lol but hey the nature of War. If you can think of what it might be let me know. Again sorry  for the late answer.

Walker*|*

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

Username: