This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by Red Dog.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Noddynod443 Participant
      November 9, 2021 at 21:08 #3605

I would like to get into joint ops mapping (co-op maps), but before I do, are the AI deaf and stupid?

I don’t understand the purpose of silenced weapons, would several experiences on the current AW2 co-op maps involve shooting AI that just walk around not seeming to notice the sound of several other AI being shot near by.

Playing DF1, DF2, DFLW, and DFTD, I’m used to AI responsing/become alert to the sound of a single bullet or grenade being fired-off, or at least they all turn to look in the direction of the sound.

Please someone tell me if I create a co-op map for AW2, that it is possible to script the AI to have the same alertness or response as the older DF games.

• Red Dog Participant
      November 19, 2021 at 15:56 #3606

You need to set the Max Attack, Max Engagement, Minimum Engagement distance and weapon accuracy. You can also use advance ammo, set the AI to Berserk, and Alert State

• Noddynod443 Participant
      November 23, 2021 at 19:07 #3611

Thank You! Please tell me, is there any full list of WAC scripts or functions, or a “textbook” of those scripts? So that I know what I have to work with.

• Captain Keymaster
      November 30, 2021 at 17:08 #3614

Here is a compiled list of wac commands:

Mappers also use NILES LITTLE HELPER or just NILE for a list of possible events. Some also use the included MED depending on what you are used to 🙂

• Red Dog Participant
      December 6, 2021 at 16:37 #3663

Are you using Nile or the MED Editor?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

Username: