• Rellik Participant
    March 4, 2021 at 03:38 #3156

Hi Captain.

Thanks for the info. That is pretty much straight forward as what we have already been doing JOTR.

Since I made that post I have noticed that I may not have installed the AW2 Mod and Update correctly.

Things I did:

1. Insured I had JO:TR already installed (Not from Combined Arms Steam download)
    2. Downloaded both the AW2 Mod and the Update.
    3. Installed the AW2 full mod
    4. Installed the update

When I launch AW2 from the shortcut the window opens, but when I click on link button to run AW2 on the bottom left of the screen, it doesn’t like the “jointops.exe” file. The launch window will open but I don’t seem to be able to activate AW2 from there. It recommended to launch it manually, but that didn’t work either. I get the same error. I am running Windows 7 if that means anything.

Any idea where I may have goofed from the above info? I uninstalled AW2 Mod, but I still have the downloaded install files to try it again.

~ Rellik

"When you've said everything you had to say, done all you are willing to do, and refuse to bleed again. The pen stops, the obituary is complete. The dirt patiently waits for the walking dead."

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Amicabe

AW2 – Mission

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

Username: