• Wolfseye Participant
    January 5, 2018 at 13:34 #2379

Thank the guy who made that tool, thank him for both. 1) for making such a great tool, and 2) for creating it from the start (in contrary what he said about that) so that at a certain Version/date you couldnt use the tool anymore without a valid license. And since the people creating stuff like that arent around for quite a while anymore, at some point all the services that keep these things running, are simply gone and not working anymore.

So basically, if you put money into this tool, you’re screwed now. I dont remember anymore at which point (version) it was required to have that license. Older versions I remember still worked without, but lacked major features compared to the newer.

I always said it was a screwy business that came with that “sudden” license. Wasn’t his name “OldMan” or some like that ? Totally forgot all those things by now.

And I can imagine how frustrating that can be, now having a tool that doesnt work anymore, after you put a lot of work into a map or multiple maps. 🙁

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

R.I.P. -== Skullmaster Hidden (2019) ==- | I won't ever forget you !

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Amicabe

AW2 – Mission

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

Username: