This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Walker*|*.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Walker*|* Participant
      January 3, 2021 at 17:33 #3116

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

I have a question and hope someone here can help me out. I have tried to host maps on my server I used the hosting platform and I have a Three tier business connection to run it on amost a T1 just not the bandwidth of that. But can host for 35 players with no lag so my question is?

When I host no one can join the server I have gone over the hosting in the game and have every thing in place to host but no one can join it gives them a nummerating service and shuts them out.

Any ideas on what causes this? Any help much appricated.

Walker

Walker*|*

• Coopwarriors Participant
      January 3, 2021 at 19:57 #3117

hi, did you add the game port in your router

joint ops game port are

example
      connection to router 192.168.178.1

• Walker*|* Participant
      January 4, 2021 at 00:02 #3118

No I did not thank you very much.

Walker*|*

• Walker*|* Participant
      January 4, 2021 at 17:44 #3119

Server had to go to the shop so will wait and see how this works out. Will try to host and serve on my main computer and see if I can make that work.

Thank you for the help my friend.

Walker*|*

• Captain Keymaster
      January 10, 2021 at 20:44 #3122

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE I have a question and hope someone here can help me out. I have tried to host maps on my server I used the hosting platform and I have a Three tier business connection to run it on amost a T1 just not the bandwidth of that. But can host for 35 players with no lag so my question is? When I host no one can join the server I have gone over the hosting in the game and have every thing in place to host but no one can join it gives them a nummerating service and shuts them out. Any ideas on what causes this? Any help much appricated. Walker

Hi Shogun

Do you get an error code when it comes up with “enumerating session” on the client side?

• Walker*|* Participant
      January 11, 2021 at 00:21 #3127

No error code it plays fine on the server side and when my son tries to join or any one else it gives them the enumerating session.

I changed to the host set up in the game and even got rid of the router and when straight off my broad band modem and the connection isn’t the problem I can host up to 35 slots with no problem more but might have lag with some maps.

I host in BHD all the time I know a different game but this game originated from that game so thought most things would be about the same. And no problems when I do so I am stumped will get my server back in a week or so when I do ill try again and see will do it with the router and see if I can make it work that way.

Walker*|*

• Wolfseye Participant
      January 12, 2021 at 12:44 #3129

@Coopwarriors: Since when did JO ever need more ports than 32768 ?? Except for Rcon maybe, but otherwise that was the only part ever necessary to get it passed the Firewall or Router.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

R.I.P. -== Skullmaster Hidden (2019) ==- | I won't ever forget you !

• Captain Keymaster
      January 12, 2021 at 19:43 #3130

No error code it plays fine on the server side and when my son tries to join or any one else it gives them the enumerating session. I changed to the host set up in the game and even got rid of the router and when straight off my broad band modem and the connection isn’t the problem I can host up to 35 slots with no problem more but might have lag with some maps. I host in BHD all the time I know a different game but this game originated from that game so thought most things would be about the same. And no problems when I do so I am stumped will get my server back in a week or so when I do ill try again and see will do it with the router and see if I can make it work that way.

Alright. Try to disable everything, antivirus, firewall on both sides and see if you can connect 🙂

• Red Dog Participant
      January 14, 2021 at 18:32 #3131

DMZ the router, it will save you time with trying to open ports

• Walker*|* Participant
      January 17, 2021 at 11:02 #3133

No I had a partion in the server and had Windows server 2003 on one and Windows XP on the other was running the BHD server on one and try to host AW2 on the other the video card crashed on me it was due to go though so in shop for tune up and new card. Once I have it back will try a few things and see what I can hopfully make one of them work. Seems even trying to host and server isnt working either so will see once I get the sever back.

Walker*|*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Amicabe

AW2 – Mission

AW2 – Dune – Part 1

AW2 – White World

AW2 – Wippsteert

AW2 – Battle at Shambala Falls

AW2 – Airport Takedown v3.14

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

Username: