Frontpage Forums GENERAL AW2 THINGS GENERAL AW2 DISCUSSION AW2 Self-Healing Option
This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by CmdrKaBoom.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • CmdrKaBoom Participant
      February 22, 2022 at 15:58 #3815

Hi Everyone,

I’ve noticed that some AW2 servers have “self-healing” ability while other servers don’t have it.  Is there a configuration file that needs to be edited to allow for self-healing? It appears that this option is server-related not map-related.  I like this option when playing alone or with just a couple of other players.  I don’t consider it cheating especially if the map maker has the enemy’s accuracy turned way up.  I’d like to host a server but I really want to be able to enable “self-healing”.

Thanks,

Cmdr.KaBoom

In memory of Stargate…may he be resting in peace.

• Walker*|* Participant
      February 22, 2022 at 22:08 #3816

I know what you mean when you say play alone when the AI are almost 95% accurate. And I also plan on hosting my self soon and would like to know how to make that happen as well.  Im sure someone here will have an answer.

Walker*|*

• Captain Keymaster
      March 3, 2022 at 21:28 #3820

Hi Everyone, I’ve noticed that some AW2 servers have “self-healing” ability while other servers don’t have it. Is there a configuration file that needs to be edited to allow for self-healing? It appears that this option is server-related not map-related. I like this option when playing alone or with just a couple of other players. I don’t consider it cheating especially if the map maker has the enemy’s accuracy turned way up. I’d like to host a server but I really want to be able to enable “self-healing”. Thanks, Cmdr.KaBoom “In memory of Stargate…may he be resting in peace.

Hi there,

It can be a map thing.
      It can be wac scripted by the mapper so that any player within a certain distance of an object gets health added.

• CmdrKaBoom Participant
      March 21, 2022 at 01:57 #3841

Put this game.wac file in your AW2 main game folder – you can put it in your main JO folder as well and it will provide self-healing to the players when you host.  Thanks to Tex!

• CmdrKaBoom Participant
      March 21, 2022 at 01:59 #3842

Well… it won’t let me upload the file.  Any suggestions on getting the file to you guys?

• Red Dog Participant
      April 13, 2022 at 18:44 #3884

You can place Power Up Med Packs through out the map or use the ssnhp script in the WAC file and have it triggered by a area trigger or automatically have it add health points.

• Captain Keymaster
      April 20, 2022 at 13:42 #3886

Put this game.wac file in your AW2 main game folder – you can put it in your main JO folder as well and it will provide self-healing to the players when you host. Thanks to Tex!

You can try to zip the file and upload it

• CmdrKaBoom Participant
      April 20, 2022 at 14:39 #3887

Okay – here’s the zip file – just put the game.wac file in your AW2 main game folder – you can put it in your main JO folder as well and it will provide self-healing to the players when you host.

Let me know if it works for you.

-Cmdr.KaBoom

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest 10 Maps

AW2 – Lumberyard XMAS

AW2 – Zombies Christmas

AW2 – Metal Christmas

AW2 – A Cooties XMAS

AW2 – XMAS Package

AW2 – Psycho

AW2 – Operation Recovery

AW2 – AA – Misison Shutdown

Evil Bob Mappack 1 (15 maps)

AW2 – The Cage map series

Recently Active Members