What is King of the Hill?
In King of the Hill, your objective is to spend as much time as possible inside the Hot Zone. The Hot Zone is designated by a green circle on your spin map.
How are points earned in Team King of the Hill?Points are scored by killing other players and lost by dying. Bonus point are awarded for head shots, double kills and knife kills. Point will be awarded for the follow actions:
- Enemy Kill: +2 (Player eliminates an opponent)
- In-The-Zone Time: 5 sec (The amount of time (in seconds) a player must spend in a zone before they receive the zone's relevant bonus)
- Double Kill Bonus: +10 (Player kills more than one opponent with the same round)
- Headshot Kill Bonus: +5 (Player kills an opponent with a shot to the head)
- Knife Kill Bonus: +1 (Player kills an opponent using a knife)
- Zone Defend Kill Bonus: +5 (Player is in the Hot Zone when killing an opponent)
- Zone Attack Kill Bonus: +5 (Player kills an opponent that is in the Hot Zone)
- In-The-Zone Bonus: +1 (The amount of time (in seconds) a player must spend in the Hot Zone before the "In-The-Zone" bonus)
What is a good strategy for playing King of the Hill?Always watch your back and find a good hiding spot in the Hot Zone. In King of the Hill you have no allies and everything that moves is a threat.
When does a King of the Hill game end?
- When a player's zone time counter reaches 0:00
- When the game timer expires
- When the time left remaining in the game is such that only a single player can win