What is Team King of the Hill?
In Team King of the Hill, players try to spend as much time as possible inside the Hot Zone. This area is represented on your GPS map as a green circle that changes to the color of the team that controls it.
How are points earned in Team King of the Hill?Points are earned for time spent in the Hot Zone and for kills related to attacking or defending the zone. Bonus point are awarded for head shots, double kills and knife kills. Point will be awarded for the follow actions:
- Enemy Kill: +2 (Player eliminates an opponent)
- Revive: +1 (Injured player waits to be revived by a Medic)
- Medic Save: +2 (Medic uses a medpack to succesfully revive a teammate)
- In-The-Zone Time: 10 sec (The amount of time (in seconds) a player must spend in a zone before they receive the zone's relevant bonus)
- PSP Takover: +12 (Player succesfully takes over a PSP without the other team touching it)
- Double Kill Bonus: +10 (Player kills more than one opponent with the same round)
- Headshot Kill Bonus: +5 (Player kills an opponent with a shot to the head)
- Knife Kill Bonus: +1 (Player kills an opponent using a knife)
- Zone Defend Kill Bonus: +5 (Player is in the Hot Zone when killing an opponent)
- Zone Attack Kill Bonus: +5 (Player kills an opponent that is in the Hot Zone)
- In-The-Zone Bonus: +1 (The amount of time (in seconds) a player must spend in the Hot Zone before the "In-The-Zone" bonus)
When does a Team King of the Hill game end?
- When a team lowers their Hot Zone time to 0:00
- When the game timer expires
- When a tam leads by so much that it is impossible for the opposing team to win
Download Map Click on the tag name below to filter all maps by the map creator