Frontpage Forums TALK ABOUT ANYTHING INTRODUCE YOURSELF about mapmaking and hosting
This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FS FA2 1 week ago.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Shemihazah Participant
      February 3, 2018 at 15:48 #2403

I want better maps. So maybe I should make a video tutorial, stop complaining and start publishing my own abominal creations, star in it, write the theme tune, sing the theme tune… tuduptuptup tudu

Here is the first XMod map I made. Open World war comedy fully compatible with Shock ‘n Awe and AW2.

http://www.dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=22572

Enjoy!

• Shemihazah Participant
      February 11, 2018 at 07:35 #2427

I changed my mind. No tutorials. It takes a lot of time and there will be no reward. I decided to return to audio production which requires reconfiguration of my machine as stand alone dedicated DAW.

• FS FA2 Participant
      July 11, 2018 at 16:28 #2558

Hi Guys, FS FA2 from Florida Snipers here, I’ve been building maps for BHD:TS for years, and AW2 is interesting.  I’ve been used to .mis files, now when I see maps that I could use, many have the .npj or .npz file extensions, where can I find a reliable conversion tool?

I’ve found 1 or 2 from dfb, but they are either incomplete, or my anti-virus won’t let them install.  Looking for suggestions…..sorry, but I cant get my head around NILE programs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of Captain
Profile picture of Wolfseye
Profile picture of FS FA2
Profile picture of Avengerist
Profile picture of king.ripper.ger

Username:

Password:

Lost password? | Register